Thursday, April 19, 2018

He's in Charge

    God knows what He's doing with every beat of our hearts.

    The very thing you're grumbling about may be God's way of revealing your destiny. 

    This was brought home to me this week when I found out that my job will end in just 3 short weeks. I have been complaining and grumbling about the company that I have subcontracted under, a large health insurance firm, and how I didn't like, nor approve of some of their ways, which are not becoming what a child of God should be involved in. There is a lot of sneaky things that are done to obtain private information and set up logistics and statistics without the consumer being aware, and I have always felt that somehow I am not supposed to be there. So, when the word was passed down that the contractor I work under for this insurance company had their contract retracted, I was not upset at all. I know that God is closing this door in my life so that I can get busy doing those things that He set out for me to do. 

    You see, God knows who you will be. Trust Him in all ways to guide your steps!

Ecclesiastes 7:8 (KJV)
"Better is the end of a thing than the beginning thereof: and the patient in spirit is better than the proud in spirit."


No comments:

Post a Comment